Dr. Aimee Skelton
Dr. Aimee Skelton is actually from Fort Payne, Alabama, and attended Fort Payne High School. She graduated from Birmingham-Southern College with a Bachelor of Science degree and earned her Doctor of Dental Medicine from the University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Dentistry. Dr. Skelton then completed a 33 month residency to obtain a Certificate of Orthodontics.
Dr. Skelton stays up-to-date with the latest orthodontic advances through her memberships in the following organizations:
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Southern Association of Orthodontists
- Alabama Orthodontic Alumni Association
- American Association of Orthodontists Foundation
- American Dental Association
- Alabama Dental Association
- Alabama Dental Alumni Association
Dr. Skelton is passionate about providing the highest quality of orthodontic care in a friendly and fun atmosphere. She shares a genuine enthusiasm with her staff in caring for each patient and creating a beautiful, healthy smile.